1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither A&R nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and A&R is not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which A&R shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. All information on this website is copyrighted and owned by or licensed to Art and Remembrance, Inc. You agree not to reproduce or use the content, design, layout, look, appearance and/or graphics except as permitted below.
You may view and print the images and web pages, but only for your personal use or non-commercial educational purposes.
You may not otherwise reproduce or distribute any images or information on this website in any form, including but not limited to computer disks, e-mails, printed materials and other websites.
You may include links to this site in your website, but you may not incorporate links to our site in such a way to cause our content to be viewed within your or another partyâ€™s web pages.
You may not under any circumstance use the information on this site for a commercial purpose without express written permission of A&R.
Educators, writers, editors and publishers should contact A&R through the Contact Form on the website for a specific fee or no-fee license if they wish to use these images and materials in any website, or any other form or product.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
7. From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that A&R endorses the website(s). A&R has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Maryland.
A&R is committed to respecting the privacy of online visitors and pledges its best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit the Site on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
A&R’s web server automatically recognizes each visitor’s domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Site contains links to other Web sites. A&R is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
The Site includes a Contact Form for the purpose of allowing visitors to contact A&R and for us to respond to you or to contact you in the future on matters related to A&R’s programs and activities, including solicitation of donations to A&R. All information submitted is retained for this purpose and will not be shared with other parties without your expressed permission. When you use the Contact Form, you can opt to be excluded from our mailing list. At any time you can request that we remove you from our mailing list.
If you purchase books or other materials on the Site or make a donation, we will retain and use the information you supply to fulfill your order or send an acknowledgement of the donation. If you order a book or other item to be sent to a third party, or request that a donation acknowledgement be sent to a third party, we will retain and use the information for this purpose. We may also use this information to contact you or the third party about A&R programs and activities and to solicit donations to A&R. You may request that we not contact you or the third party on these matters. We will not share this information with others, except as necessary to process the financial transaction.
All payments and donations by credit card are processed through PayPal and your credit card company and are subject to their own privacy policies.
We are required by law to report certain very large personal donations and donations by foundations and public entities on our Federal tax return. IRS policies in general restrict public release of personal information. We may make public information about grants and donations from foundations and public entities, but we will not publicly disclose information about private donors unless required by law or specifically permitted by the donor(s).