YOUR GIFT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
And help us to:
- Ensure that the work of Esther Nisenthal Krinitz is properly conserved so that it can be seen by generations to come.
- Continue to exhibit Esther’s work in museums and elsewhere across the country and around the world.
- Develop and implement programs, such as our new Stitching Our Stories – Santa Fe program and the HeART and Story project, that make connections between Esther’s story and those of others who have experienced war and intolerance, and have-or may yet-tell their stories through art.
- Bring our documentary, Through the Eye of the Needle: The Art of Esther Nisenthal Krinitz, to communities and classrooms nationwide.
- Create and disseminate study guides and screening kits for students to encourage discussion of the broader themes of the Holocaust, war and intolerance-as well as the importance of sharing our own stories and listening to others.
Act now with a tax-deductible gift to Art and Remembrance.
Thank you for your generous support!
Donate by Credit Card or Paypal
To Donate By Check
Please download and print the mail-in donation form.
To Donate Stocks or Bonds
Please download and print the stock donation form.
Art & Remembrance is incorporated in the State of Maryland. A copy of the current financial statement of Art and Remembrance, Inc. is available by writing to Art and Remembrance, 5614 Connecticut Avenue, NW, #131, Washington, DC 20015-2604 or by calling (301) 654-7286. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401, (410) 974-5534. Art & Remembrance is registered in New Mexico as charitable organization.Art and Remembrance Inc. is a non-profit, educational and charitable organization organized under IRS section 501(c)(3). Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Questions? Phone: 301.654.7286 | Contact A&R